How can I tell if a guy is gay?

I've been dating this guy for about two months now. He is everything I'm looking for except I'm starting to question if he is gay. He's never been in a serious relationship with a girl and he has yet to make a move on me. The other day I sent a snapchat of me in a bikini and he texted shortly he was jealous I was at the beach. Most guys would comment on the bikini or is that just me. Maybe I'm over thinking things.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was Once in a 'strange' relationship with a Gay man... It was Obvious by the way he walked (This guy was femmy), and of course, everything was "Hey, honeyyy." like Drag Queen dialogue. He knew he was gay, Admitted he was Gay, Obvious he was gay, everyone knew he was gay, so no questions asked. He was out of the closet and didn't care who knew it or How he showed it.
    However, our relationship was 'Uncanny,' for he was in love with me in his own way. We did some lite touching, even made plans to live together. However, he never would go to my side, for the feelings he had were Not sexual, but Loving, caring ones like I were his----Best Girl friend till the end. And he was very 'Territorial' of me...
    One day I caught him in the act with a guy he used to work with. Not pleasant for the "Triangle threesome."
    As far as You go, Yes, you have every right to be somewhat suspicious of a guy you've been seeing for awhile.
    There are different kinds of Gays in different categories, and from what you are telling me, there just May be a chance he is--------Playing ball on the other side of the fence. People like You who are not familiar with This, have a hard time in Detecting whether they are still in the dark.
    Yes, most guys who are Interested would have 'commented on the bikini,' made some kind of 'Compliment' even, but the way I see it, the time that you both have spent with one another, his past history, and still now manly moves nor monitoring, this would raise a red flag with me, as it has with you.
    Sit him down and have a talk about Where your relationship is going and how he feels about you. If he says he is only Into you for Friends, then One way or another, sweetie----You're Not his type All way round, and he is Not even looking for a Friends with benefits factor.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 10

• Well, some guys give it off through their appearance, hair, neatness, sometimes the tone of their voice, I'm not exactly sure since many straight men do that as well. I guess you have to see how they deal with other guys as guys and girls could read each other in that respect. Just find a chizzle'd friend and see how he reacts to him.

• Over thinking. There are two words in English that you need to know about:- 'SHY' and 'CONSERVATIVE'. Sorry to say but you seem to have the maturity level of a high school girl.

• Lol. I think he's just trying to show he likes you for reasons other than your looks.

• 50/50 hmm. After 2 months "something" should have happened. Maybe even just a kiss. Does he stare at you sometimes. He should at least be giving you the "she's hot" stare every so often.

• Your probably just overthinking, unless you walk in on him deep throating a cucumber or watching gay p*rn, he could just be shy or unsure how to seduce a girl. I doubt he would be with you for two months if he was into men.

• If you see him sucking another guy's d*ck, I'd say he's probably gay.

• put a finger in his ass while sex. if he enjoys it you will at least know he's BI.

• The only reason I might not is if I'm not close to her yet. Then out of respect I'd feel like I shouldn't make any sexual jokes. But if I was with her for a long time and we're dating.. I'd totally comment on her sexyness. I'd feel like it's more appropriate now since were together.

Maybe you're guy is a nice guy and he's a bit worried about pushing you away if he makes any sexual jokes. He almost might have not mad a move on you yet, because he is waiting for you too or for you too at least show him it's okay too.

Grab his hand.. hold it or sit next to him and place your heard on his shoulder. Then he will know it's okay for him to wrap his arms around you and be more physical. He might be waiting for an OBVIOUS sign from you before he does anything.

• Either gay or he's a pussy. Try making a move on him and see what happens. That's clearly the only way to know.

• A lot of guys have been taught to be ashamed of their sexuality, and try to hide it. In our culture it is always men being seen as perverts. While women do get slut shamed, they are not seen as perverts or sex addicts the way men are. I know lots of girls that would actually get mad if a guy responded back that she looked hot in the bikini, because she would feel like a sex object. I think he is most likely afraid to let you see the lustful side of him, and is going out of his way to show you he is not some type of pervert.

What Girls Said 1

• He could be gay or just very respectful of your beach photo.