Why did your past relationships end?

I've only been in 2 serious relationships and they both ended when I wanted more then just dating.

I dates one guy for about 5 months, we ended because I wanted to be exclusive and he didn't.

My more recent relationship ended after 1.5 years because he didn't see a future for is

I beginning to think the problem is me. Apparently I'm ok to spend time with, but not someone to commit to

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're over-thinking this. Two relationships a final conclusion makes not. If I was dating a girl who wanted more and I didn't, I break it off too. It's the only move one can make in that position. Otherwise I'd be fooling myself and stringing her along.

Last relationship ended because I moved too far away and I won't entertain a relationship with a girl that's more than 35-45 minutes away. One before that had sexual hang ups and that just gets old real fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• First boyfriend got raped

Second boyfriend didn't work out because of timing.

third boyfriend simply was not compatible.

Current boyfriend and I want separate things ultimately.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't think that way haha. It's just not meant to be with some people.

Mine ended because she lived enough of a distance from me and didn't have any independence. She had no car and only payed for like... ten bucks of gas and the mileage on my car was skyrocketing. I woulda financially crumbled trying to date her. She was also extremely clingy and wanted to hang out too much for me when you factor in the distance and the added mileage of "staying in" at my place because she lived with her parents. She'd flip out and rant for literally 10+ minutes at a time and never let me talk claiming I was "interrupting" her. There were other issues too, but those were the big ones. I broke up with her with no regrets.

• For me it came down to one of two reasons.

1) i was an idiot, thinking the grass was greener on some other side, only to step over the fence and find myself knee-deep in shit.

2) A woman became critical of me, in which case her ass being kicked out of my door was always the last impression i got of her.

Oh, well there was a third. She went off to college. But six months of transitional fucking made that work.

• not a single relationship yet :/ sucks

• At least you've never bad your heart broken. That's a plus

• yes i had it broken... quite painfully so. friendzone of a girl you truly love hurts like a bitch.

What Girls Said 2

• 5 months without being exclusive? What? To me that just means you don't date other people. If a man is not exclusive with me in a month, then I am walking. Usually I get asked on the first 3 dates. Being exclusive us no big deal. People shouldn't be dating multiple people at the same time anyway.

• He cheated on me and left a month after we lost our virginities to each other. We were on and off for 4 years as he went in & out of various relationships with me as his side chick.. Finally ended and so glad it did