Feelings For Guy For 4 or 5 Years?

Here is the truth about my feelings
what started off as a crush turned into feelings that I couldn't put into words because I couldn't define what I felt. The more I learned about him the more drawn I became. Realizing we have things in common made me want him even more. Everything about him is perfect his looks his personality being open minded his dreams his goals. I will always care about him. My biggest regret is that I didn't at least try when I had the chance before it was too late. This will continue to be my secret unless a miracle happens but I don't believe in miracles. Don't tell me to tell him people because I don't see the point in admitting the truth now after all these years. This is just my closure for the sake of my sanity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life's full of tragedy but you can't be hard on yourself.

• I have to be

• Lol how old are you

• Haha, why's that important? I'd rather say it over messages as I don't trust people (including SOME peeping eyes).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't want the regret of wondering what might of been. Chances do come and go but I'd rather risk rejection if the opportunity presents itself rather than punish myself for not trying to correct my mistake.

• I had the same situation. It sucks. Just do you.

• Ok, do you feel better now after your rant?

• Okay now that you let it All out just move on and meet new people