Girls, what do you think about guys trying to hit on you through here?

Not in a creepy way. But say there's a guy here and he takes interest in you and tries and message you to talk/flirt with you on a non-creepy or perverted way, so eventually you two can video chat as sort of a date. How do you feel about guys hitting on you like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lame, that's what ok cupid and of are for.

What Girls Said 10

• It makes me uncomfortable like I don't understand why anyone would want to have a relationship through a screen it's weird and pointless to me..

• You can still have emotional intimacy though. It's worked before too.

• But why bother waste your emotions on a relationship that just consists of video calls and texts when you could go out and have a real person just as amazing except with them you can have that physical element too unlike with the online person

• Because sometimes it's easier/quicker to find the right person that you already have a ton in common with this way.

• I didn't come on here to meet guys so I wouldn't really pursue anything further, but it's still sweet to read flirty comments :) Probably won't video chat with them though...

• like its okay... i met my bf online just keep clean and its nice :) x

• I think that if I wanted to meet a guy online I would open a profile on a dating site.

• This is a dating site. This is the new eHarmony!

• As long as its not perverse or overly sexual I suppose its okay.

• It would be a bit awkward, in my opinion it always seems creepy when it happens to me

• I'm okay with it

• I just laugh it off and think, "whatever. It's nothing serious." I just ignore the flirtatious comments.

• You wouldn't take him seriously? Don't judge. Online relationships have turned into marriages before.

• Well, not at first.
      Although there is a guy I'm talking to online at the moment who I am taking seriously, but it took several weeks of chatting for me to believe he was serious.

• It's weird. Have you seen catfish? I have. No way.

• Heya, I don't mind it. The only thing that puts me off someone speaking to me through this, is that its full of strangers!

What Guys Said 0