Which do you prefer, a hot babe/dude who will cheat on you or an average looking girl/guy who Will stay loyal to you for the rest of your life?

This is for Both genders. Most people I asked verbally chose the person with good looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. Sounds like I've given myself some pretty shitty choices of people to hang out with if I either have to settle for someone I'm only "meh" about, or be with someone who will treat me wrong and me put up with it just because they're attractive.

People that choose the pretty person out of desperation need to do some serious soul searching and realize that there are way too many people out there to stick around an attractive but douchey person. Nobody is pretty enough to get a "be an asshole for free" card.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't even give a cheater a sip of water if they were dying of thirst in the desert, no matter how good they looked. I don't cheat, and have never cheated, so I would expect the person I was with to be the same.

I'd take the average, loyal partner in a heartbeat.

• A average looking girl who stays loyal to me and both of us
    can truly love each other in committed long-term relationship
    with marriage, kids

• who the hell wants a cheater? Not me. I guess, maybe those (men) who just want sex.

• I'm not looking for a committed relationship for awhile lol. First option for now.

• Average looking girl who will stay loyal. No hesitation for that choice.

• Well has you can tell by my pic I'm never gonna date anyone hot or average.

• Girls would rather choose a hot guy that cheats on them that she can try to fix.

Give me the loyal and average babe.

• I am aiming to find true love. So I guess neither.

What Girls Said 7

• Obviously the average person. I can be just as attracted to an "average" looking person as a "hot" person. And, I prefer to not be cheated on. Therefore, the choice is simple.

• Hot dude that will cheat, technically it wouldn't be cheating, because it would be an open relationship and id have sex with other people too.

• I don't know why good looks would automatically make you a disloyal person. A good looking person is not disloyal because they are good looking and have a lot of options they are just
    A) Are selfish hedonists
    Or
    B) Naturally rude
    Or
    C) Have commitment issues
    Or
    D) Are cynical themselves
    Or
    E) Are liars
    So mostly they just suck as people but your looks have nothing to do with how you DECIDE to behave and act upon your feelings.

• What kind of question is this? You know the answer will always be B on paper. In real life, many people will choose A, but ideally, always B.

• id choose the average. those who choose the people with looks clearly don't understand the concept of love.

• an averga elooking guy, i look within , loyalty is very important to me

• Of course the loyal one