Help, don't judge I know its wrong but I've been dating 5 guys at the same time?

So out of all 5 I've been sort of truthful to one. The other four don't know my real name and number. The one I've sort of been truthful to knows my real name etc. Should I come clean to him or just ditch the 4 and keep quite to the one I really like?
Please don't ask why I chose to be with them at the same time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should break up with the other 4 and stay with that special one. Dont tell him right away. Take your time but make sure you let him know that he's the one you want. If he really likes you then he would forgive you no matter what... but gaining hia trust again can be really hard if not tricky. Oh and make sure you dont do it again. I mean really? You dont need to date 5 guys when you have one you already like. Goodluck ;)

What Guys Said 5

• You should try and get pregnant and then host a TV show with the theme of figuring out who the daddy is.

Be sure to give me a cut of the profit if this takes off.

• I am being serious here. Plus I don't sleep with all of them and I have a brain to use protection.

• Well that's no fun.

• Drop 4 of them keep who you like the most.

• U wot m8? Do you understand the definition of dating?

• Of course -__-''. There's no limit to how many you want to be with.

• what a b*tch lmfao

• People are entitled to date whoever they want, doesn't mean im a b*tch

What Girls Said 5

• Break up with the other 4, and keep the one you want. Let him know about what you did, and that you chose him. He might be upset for a little while, but he'll get over it. If you don't tell him eventually, you might feel bad about it. Good luck.

• Hopefully it goes well and thanks hun! (:

• Dating 5 guys at the same time? wow, anyways if I was in this situation I would keep quite to the one you really like that knows you truthful. Then ditch them other 4 guys when they know nothing about you.

Hope this helps and good luck :)

• Leave the other 4 and stay with the special one guy. There is no need to mention your little game.

• Your still young why not have some fun.
    Won't be able to
    When ur marriages

• Yeah but i've been doing this for a while and its tiring to keep lying and I kinda think that one of them is the one

• Just name them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and bed them accordingly.