I'm dating a guy and I don't know if he's dating other girls and I sorta think he is. What do I do?

I really like him but I don't want to get hurt. He does contact me everyday but I keep thinking he's seeing someone else too. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• well dating is only dating. if you're just dating you're allowed to date other people at the same time:P i took out 3 different girls on a date in 1 week. now if you two are exclusively dating then its not cool that he is seeing other girls so you gotta define dating and dating exclusively.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh Lord... women and their insecurities... and then they wonder why they get dumped.

Listen up, whatever he is doing... he is doing, there is nothing you can do to change it... BUT... you CAN control your own actions, so instead of acting insecure, be a confident fun girl. He will automatically get drawn to you. No one wants to date a insecure panic button... remember that.

• Why do you think he's seeing other girls? Keep in mind that a relationship will never work without trust, if you don't have a really good sign that he's cheating then you should probably give him the benefit of the doubt.

• Are you officially boyfriend and girlfriend or are you just dating?

• just dating...

• Well until you make it official you know how it is both you and him are free to date others at the same time as each other. Dose that mean he is no dose that mean he can yes. The reality is that if you want him to not hurt you then make the statement that you would like to only date him and that he only date you and see what his opinion is.

What Girls Said 3

• There's a difference between just dating and in a monogamous relationship. If you suspect he's cheating (only applies in relationship) talk to him about it if your suspicions are valid). If you're just dating he's allowed to see other people, that's the whole point of dating. In this case, just be really confident, fun, sexy, and trustworthy, make him want you and your company. Insecurities scream weakness and no one I don't think is particularly attracted to that and it won't draw a man to you. Make him want to see only you, show him you're special :D

• Talk to him about your insecurities. Let him know that you are scared. Discuss these things and see what happens from there.

It's natural to feel scared about these kinds of things.

• When in doubt. Fuck other dudes.. even shit out.