Girlfriend calls me bad words?

I wouldn't ever think of saying anything hurtful to my girl. I honestly don't care. I just want to know if any other girls are like this or if this happens to anyone else? I don't even do anything. She messes up and has much more mistakes.

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like this Straw boss, this big mouth Control freak, that just because you're the 'Nice guy,' you're also her---Fall guy. She takes advantage of your kindness, Mistakes your Kindness for weakness, your loving and caring manner in which she is treated, which BTW, is probably like a Queen on her high horse throne, and she finds that being Disrespectful and demeaning to you, gives this little show pony More Reins And Reign to Continue down the Bossy bridal path.
    Time to turn this little pony in another direction and start Tightening these Reins. If you stand for this, you will continue to Stoop for whatever poop she decides to throw your way in the future. It has to stop, or if you ever decide to walk down the aisle some day, she will be doing all of the Leading from---This day forward.
    Along with her Actions and antics, Will come the 'Bad words,' but if you don't stand your ground, Having a bit of some 'Word' yourself to this One, she will Eternally go on with her Weed whack ways, and always end up having----The last word.
    Good luck. xx

• I have known Other girls who have done This, and when the guy ended up needing the girl the most by his side, she deserted him, hook, line and sinker, leaving him to-------Fend for himself...

What Girls Said 4

• Why bother staying with her, if she's only causing you grief?

I can understand being playful and calling names jokingly, but if she's constantly hurling abuse at you, you need to get the hell away from this cunt.

Relationships are supposed to be about love, support and understanding. Sounds to me like this girl demands a lot and when she doesn't get what she wants, she acts out.

Don't let her walk all over you.

• There must be a reason why she is behaving like this.

• Only when we're joking around. Other than that nah I don't do that.

• If he wants to call me out for the "FUCK UP" that I am.. I would not blink twice because it is true but HE BETTER BE PREPARED TO BE CALLED ALL KINDS OF CURSE WORDS WHEN IT COMES TO ME.. cause that is just how I mother FUCKING roll... so... I mean.. get used to it baby boy...

• Or maybe you need to grow up and learn to settle your differences like an adult.

• OR NAH... :O

What Guys Said 3

• My ex used to do this to me a lot, just means that the relationship is toxic. I felt better the day she cheated on me and broke up with me.

• Your relationship doesn’t seem like it's a healthy relationship. There is no reason to say hateful things to each other when you are in a relationship. You should probably think twice about your relationship with her. A good relationship is when both partners give and receive positive remarks to each other. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone that says hateful remarks to you?

• Slap dat bitch up then fuck her hard to cool off her pms.