Do girls like beer? Or not?

If you went to a bar or club what would you find yourself ordering? and guys do you find it weird if a girl was to order a beer at a club while she's wearing a fancy dress? i personally would buy a beer over a fruity cocktail

Most Helpful Girl

• FUCKINNNN RIGHT. THATS ALL I DRINK IS BEER I HATE LIQUOR

• Thanks for MH. Anddd guhhhhhh drink your beer with pride. Most guys find that sexy where I come from, they don't want a pussy ass girl who complains about their beverage not tasting like artificial sweetener!

• ahahahhaa! I drink to that! (I actually just drank a beer to your post) thanks have a good night

What Guys Said 7

• Really? Because I'm the exact opposite, but shhhh don't tell anyone.

I wouldn't find it weird at all if a classy lady ordered a beer...

• I wouldn't find it weird AT ALL.

To be honest, I'd think it was really cool as it'd be an interest we shared. And I also think women and beer are really, REALLY sexy.

• You're not even 18 why are you drinking! You shouldn't be able to buy either! I am telling your parents young lady!

• how do you know I am not 18? also I am from Britain and I am 17! its legal. damn why does everyone on this gotta be such a buzzkill yo, im old enough to do as I like

• Well then GAG has lied to me!

• ahaha that's ok lol

• Beer is alright, it's good for not getting drunk too quickly and having fun with friends, I just find that it makes my stomach talk to me and burp a lot. My preferred drink would either be vodka or Jager.

• It would not be weird I love beer and would like it she did too!

• Girls who drink beer are right up my street.

• Marry me. Haha that's pretty awesome!

What Girls Said 14

• I don't drink. Aside from tastes and maybe a drink when I'm out of the country on vacation, I don't drink.

If I were to go to a bar I'd want something fruity though. From what I have tasted of beer... I much rather the nonalcoholic tasting fruit stuff haha.

• If I went to a bar or club I would probably get a bourbon and coke, gin and tonic or a beer if I was having a relatively quiet night. I do like beer, but I only drink it at gatherings or small parties. I hate fruity cocktails and would prefer beer over one any day.

• I don't like beer but if its there then i drink it if its bought for me i drink it. but I choose liquor hands down

• I love beer on a lovely summer night! That is all about it <3

• I don't like beer, but I like brandy with a twist, a 7 and 7, or an tequila sunrise.

• By the way... beer is like wine. I've only ever had bitter beers and I don't like those at all. The bitter flavor comes from the hops used to make beer. It's just like wine, you need to find something you like, but a good food pairing will put any beer over the top.

• Don't start with a red. They have a really strong flavor and it can really put you off trying wine. I started with a chardonnay or a pinot grigio. You can get a relatively good tasting wine without breaking the bank on those. Chardonnay is good with a white flaky fish, the same with the pinot grigio but that can also go good with a grilled chicken.

• sounds delicious! thanks for the tips doll :*

• i like beer

• i dont mind beer. but i like mixed drinks better i think.

• I hate beer. Never liked the taste.

• I love beer. Not that fancy expensive shit, just regular beer. I fucking love that.

• I'll drink beer but it's not my favorite. I usually order fruity mixed drinks.

• I dont like beer at all and the sight of a girl with beer is kind of a turn off, idk, its weird :D

• I can't stand the taste of beer. Like most girls, I prefer fruity drinks

• I like beer. I do not realy give a f*ck what do beoble think about that...

• for a calm evening I would choose beer and in the club I would drink something stronger than that.