How is the dating scene like in Miami?

As we should know Miami is a partying city. Most young people who live in Miami are party animals. Not to mention a lot of hot women (that like to party and get involved with a lot of guys, you know what I mean). On paper, dating in a serious relationship doesn't look so easy in Miami.

I personally have not been in Miami, but I have a friend who is from Miami. He claims the stereotypes are somewhat true. I am just curious if it's possible to find a good woman/man for a serious relationship in Miami.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Miami has a big nightlife scene, and a lot of people enjoy it.

However, I think most people in general (especially women) are ultimately looking for someone to be in a relationship with. It'll be easier to get into a relationship with someone in Miami if you're the kind of person who enjoys going out, drinking and dancing, and you make these part of your relationship activities.