I just want to know what's going wrong?

I have been long distance dating this guy. Every time he comes to town we're all over each other but when he leaves its like we dont even know each other. Any reasons why?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Three years ago, a man from Egypt found me on FB and we began a whirl wind romance. After spending a lot of Time on Yahoo and Skype, I flew over to stay with him and his lovely family for 30 days. Things went so well that 3 months later, I flew back, where we tied the knot in Cairo
    After returning to the states, we Continued full force to keep the bond of Matrimony going as strong as we could By using our ol' faithful Computers, such as Skype. This helped keep our lines of communication open at all times, and even with our many problems that we do Did and still Do face, we still Continue to Communicate, trying to work it out. It's the next best thing to be being there...
    LDL is one of the hardest relationships to have. It takes a lot of time and effort and if Only One person is exerting the energy into the Long distance, then there will Finally, after the lovey dovey stuff later----Be nothing Left to be said...
    Make the move to Begin your Beguine with him. If you are not doing Skype, then start This. If you Are, then suggest This more with him. He has to understand that your relationship is Not just Whenever he pops into town, that it Must Continue to be nurtured and nursed, for without This, Compromise, trust and loyalty, you will eventually end up with nothing.
    Perhaps he is Not into the 'Computer Convo' Commitment. However, it goes with the LD territory, whether he is There or Not, And----Likes it or not. Out of touch has to be Just as Important as 'In touch' when you are in this sort of relationship.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Alright, you just drove into dumb advise galore... but the answer is very simple... you are a fling, a side dish, a booty call... get it? You are too young to ponder over men, from another place especially, go live your life, make your mistakes and have fun... because HE is, shouldn't you? You are the escape, not the permanent fix, he has that back home or at least he is dating around... dump is sorry ass and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • long distance doesn't work...

0|0
    0|0
  • So that the depart may not become painful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• as much as i would hate to say this, he is probably using you for sex and sexual activity.

0|0
    0|0