Is I right to break up with my Gilefriend?

She Cheated on me with her ex and a week later he broke up with her. She called and wanted me back. i told her one last chance--> but now three months later. She's not the same as like we was before she cheated. Like she used to send long message say I love and miss u. Now I can barley get a Goodnight and i💖 u from her now. Plus she said She don't know what she wants..

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Being that 'She Cheated on me with her ex,' tells me right here and even now------You were her Rebound Robert. She wasn't done licking her wounds, and when you came along, she leached on to you, then Went back to Frolicking with him. Then he Released her, and like a faithful dog, you took this pup back.
    Now you are finding out After the fact, 'She's not the same' anymore as Before, because she most likely has Pluto on her mind. She's most likely not over him, and because she was able to get a taste of him once again, has thrown a big bone into your relationship now.
    You need to sit her down and have a long talk. Although she may not change, for sometimes in a situation like this one, you can't teach a dog New tricks, you are probably better off either taking a break from one another or just------Giving her her walking papers.
    Can't let sleeping dogs lie down with this one. Something has to be tied up somewhere.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You would do yourself a favour if you break up with her, or so it seems from your story. She cheated on you, isn't giving you much attention and can't express her feelings (or there are no feelings anymore) and she stated she doesn't know what she wants, so it kinda seems she's with you until she finds out what she wants. Save yourself time, more pain and break up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude its no more a relationship... just dump her for good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• yea dude... break up with her.

I've been through the same thing, its really not worth your time and effort. It will only lead to worse thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never stick with a cheating girlfriend. Period.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheated, break up at once.

0|0
    0|0