For females who used to be Nerdy diligent students as kids and changed to outgoing/sexy/sexual /social butterflies, how did it happen?

That's the question. I've never personally experienced it seeing it with my eyes. Bcause i'm not a social person and i don't follow my old classmates but i do know of some of them and seen their facebook.

One of them was an immigrant Latin girl who didn't speak any English and was nerdy and now as an adult, she's all sexy , dresses with tight dresses and hot clothes and has a hot body builder guy and their married with children. It's interesting. I don't know how that happened because
i saw her from 5th grade to highschool and she wasn't really those sexy outgoing types. She was reserved.

So how does it happen? Are you one of those, how did it happen for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Iiiii doubt there are those kinds of people out there. If they were nerdy while little, they may look hot today, but they're still nerdy on the inside. So, actually, they never changed internally, just grew up. =)

What Girls Said 4

• They got a bf lol

• Sex and love made her more confident.

• It didn't. I'm still like that. I have zero social skills.

• Makeup and going through puberty (growing boobs and filling out curves). Social networking, too.

What Guys Said 1

• Gamma rays and sugar. Thats what I've been told.

• Sugar and spice, and everything nice. Good luck with the "everything nice" part.

• well sugar and spice, and everything nice, plus element x. which if I recall correctly is how he power puff girls were made.