Was she actually interested?

Last year I was seeing this girl for 3-4 months. We didn't really get anywhere because she never showed signs of interest. But she did want to hang out a lot, and do things together. I even got her to cuddle while movie watching. Eventually she said she wasn't interested, so I weened myself off of her and very casually responded to her texts.

She FLIPPED out at me that I wasn't texting her anymore, taking a day or two to respond to her messages, and that were vague.

I responded with 'I don't like texting because it's impersonal and pointless', and that was that, she never contacted me again. I asked her if she wanted to go to a metal concert that she expressed interest in to put the ball in her court, but she said no thanks. (This was just be polite I didn't have much interest)

Anyways I haven't spoken to her since then, but I'm just reflecting, why was she acting this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she wanted a friendship and when you showed that you weren't all that interested in a friendship then she just went on her way.

I don't think she was actually interested in anything romantic. she was frustrated that you weren't still sort of texting and conversing the way you did when you two were "dating"

What Girls Said 1

• she liked you but she must have felt there was a reason to lie about it. possible a friend also liked you, she thought you didn't like her, etc etc.

What Guys Said 0