Can he be too busy to date?

Okay so this guy and I have been dating/talking for about 5 weeks now. We've gone on one date so far. He's always talking about us hanging out and doing things together but he's constantly working. He told me when we first started talking that he's dated but it never lasted because he got used to being single and works too much. I see now what he meant, he works days and late nights and on the weekends he's so tired that he stays home and sleeps. I'm really interested in him, and he seems interested in me but I just feel like if he can't make some sort of time to hang out and get to know each other then this is leading to a dead end. We text almost every day and talk on the phone, but I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. Anyone got advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• can he be too busy to date? it seems like he is

the only thing I can suggest is perhaps having dates that are easy and low key. perhaps just dinner at his house and stuff like that. otherwise the best you can do is try and be patient around his schedule... but you should sacrifice things you need and want if he is going to be unavailable.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0