Guys:how am I meant to get him to like me?

he likes my bff but i like him and she dont like him help me get him lol. is it that im ugly {am i? check avatar lol ) or something i need major help (plus in 17 not 26 i swapped profiles whith my sister)

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot force people to do things. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. It's not necessarily your looks - but even if it was, what one guy thinks is unattractive, another guy will find attractive.

• i dont know if he likes me, i comforted him wen she said no and he kissed me but said sorry after so im not sure :(

• Then you need to talk to him, but you know it will likely ruin the friendship between you and this friend. If you're ok with that - go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• Apart from being outgoing and talking to him, there isn't much you can do.

• If you want to be with a guy who falls just for looks, girl you are gonna have a tough time ahead.

• Can't get a guy to like you... if he likes your friend, you're going to have to settle for that, at least until she tells him she doesn't. Then he will move on to someone completely different (not you)

• Sleep with him.

• lol i can't im shy and it pisses me off and i get al grrrrrrrrrrrr about it :(

What Girls Said 0