How can you tell if someone genuinely enjoyed kissing you?

I got my first kiss recently and it was kind of awkward at first for me. I didn't really know what to do while he kissed me lol.

He kind of just kept going and I definitely got a lot more comfortable as he continued. I relaxed a lot more and it became a lot more enjoyable. By the end of the night I really liked kissing!

He knew it was my first kiss and smiled while he was kissing me at the end of the night, when I got a lot better lol.

He told me I picked up on it pretty quickly and that he liked it, and that it felt really good for him.

Do guys just say stuff like that? I told him he was probably just being nice and he said he meant what he said.

I do honestly get a genuinely interested vibe from him. He seems like he really wants to get to know me and doesn't push me to do anything I don't want to. He invests a lot of time with me and talking to me, also.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he said he enjoyed it and cotinued all night like you say. He licked it. If he was smilling he enjoyed it. If he was hard. He teally enjoyefd it

What Guys Said 2

• If he said he enjoyed it then he enjoyed it, especially if he was smiling.

• people react to kissing differently, but i guess if they keep wanting to kis you, they enjoyed it

What Girls Said 0