How do I get him to want to text me first?

How do you get a guy to want to text you, instead of always texting him first. How do I make him think about me and want to talk to me more?

When we first met he initiated a lot, and he's very enthusiastic when I text him and I already know he likes me and he knows I like him, but he doesn't initiate talking anymore. And I've slowed down initiating and only text him once a week/ish and he hasn't switched back.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think about asking him out. If you keep playing this game eventually the two of you will stop talking over text altogether (you try to get him to initiate by stopping texting altogether, then he does the same, etc. until one of you doesn't bite) and without seeing him in person too you'll probably both just go your separate ways.

• Ya that's probably true thank you

What Guys Said 2

• How often do you guys hang out?

• you can't unless you have mind control

What Girls Said 2

• Guys tend to do that at first. Don't text him for a while and see how long it takes him to.

• Same issue here