Is it possible to meet a guy who's not just interested in sex?

With most of the guys I've dated, once they find out I don't have sex right away, they lose interest. It seems like its a lost cause to find a guy who wants more than sex.

I meant to say *just sex in the title.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have found that either the girl wants to have sex with me on the first date, or she never wants to be anything more than friends. I don't know any women that actually wanted to wait, that have ever developed feelings for me later on. At this point if she doesn't want sex right away, I figure she just doesn't like me, and there is no point to chasing after someone that isn't into me.

• The last part didn't make any sense, so if you like a girl you're going to chase her for sex even if she doesn't want to? You expect a girl to chase you for sex? lol keep dreaming, bub.

• If it didn't make sense then maybe you should re-read it without any preconceived notions. I never said anything about chasing a girl for sex. I also didn't say anything about a girl chasing me for sex.

What Guys Said 7

• Ill make it simple for ya... the more a guy is interested in you, the more he will be willing to wait, period! Question is, do you know how to catch and hold a guys interest or the reason they want to sleep on first date is... you have nothing interesting to offer other than your body.

Think of a really hot girl you know, how long will a guy wait for her to give it up? The answer is as long as it takes. we are all not hot, be well can be damn smart.

• Yeah, of course you can. It really just boils down to you meeting the right man that is looking for similar things as you are.

Just put of curiosity, what does "right away" mean?

• On the first date.

• Oh okay, well then yeah, you're not gonna have any problems with that. Just keep weeding out those people and you'll get to one who's willing to wait a bit. :-)

• So, when do you have sex? If it's like on the 3rd or 4th date then I think guys would stick around. If it's the 3rd or 4th month, fewer would stick around. If it's not until marriage, few would stick around.

• After the fourth date.

• No way! I'm not waiting until marriage, oh my gosh, that would be a long time. What if a guy goes from zero to 60 though on a date?

• Those guys are just testing to see how far they can go. I mean, if you tell a guy you don't fuck on the first date the first thing that comes to my mind is "oh shit, she's probably one of those i'm-waiting-until-marriage girls", which you clearly stated you aren't. I think a lot of guys would stick around if they knew that sex was on the table within a given timeframe.

• Yes, such males do exist. They are asexual. Asexual men don't have the natural compulsion/envy to fuck women.

• yeah, try becoming lesbian, cuz find a guy that does not want sex, well, go waste your whole life lookin' for that lol

peace :D

• Meet a guy who knows that sex is supposed to be with someone you really love

• LMAO ROFL

ok seriously, is this a serious question?

well, I guess, but he would have to be gay

• No, I was messing around because I'm bored. It's obviously sarcastic.

• men r sexual. learn to accept it or u will end up confused and lost!!!

the key is to find someone who wants to also do other things with u. a guy wanting sex from u is a compliment!!! trust me, many couples end because there is no sexual compatibility. u sound lucky to me

• Hmm, fair enough.

What Girls Said 3

• Like I've aaid time and time again and while continue to say, you're choosing the wrong guys. You need to establish what you're looking for from the very start. That will help to avoid misunderstandings and a broken heart. Stop choosing the wrong men. There are so many out there who are looking to make a commitment, but because of stereotypes, it's hard for them to find that when women just assume that's all they want. There are just as many men out there who are looking for a commitment than there are women looking for a guy who will commit. It's about respecting yourself and being direct. But that doesn't mean a guy who you hook up with the first night won't want to commit at some point. I sucked my current boyfriend's dick right after our first date late at night in a parking lot of a local park and we are happily together. And if I hadn't done that, he may not have realized that I'm the best and he needs to put me on lock before someone else does. ;) so like I said, the right guys will have respect for you and will look past certain things.

• Yes, it's possible. There are actually nice guys living and breathing today haha

• It's definitely possible, those guys you are talking about are the ones to avoid anyways