GUYS : Simple questions.. Please tell your thoughts?

Your thoughts matter!

1. How would you feel/what would you think/ do if your partner told you they felt you had become unaffectionate/ cold and distant?

2. How would you feel/what would you think/ do if your partner told you that they feel unwanted/ unloved and feels like you don't care much about the relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• I would talk to her, take a day or two away from each other and look deeply into why I am being distant, and why I basically no longer care. Then ask myself if its worth it to stay and work it out. Then on day 3 talk again and come to a real decision.

• Logical indeed, Wish some thought that way :)

• Show them you love them.. Dont tell or use words, but SHOW. Spend time and be cuddly and let em know I only want them. Listen to the song "more than words" it will give you insight on what your partner may be feeling like

• Unfortunately you get the odd one that seems not to really care. My now ex was like that. Thats what ended our relationship. Beer and xbox became far more important ( We were living together also)

• Aw.. I'm sorry, but you'll find a man that really cares about you!

What Girls Said 0