Is it weird that I am 16 and never been kissed?

i am 16 and i have never been kissed. any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im 17 and haven't been kissed yet either. I am sure its more common than you think.

What Guys Said 7

• 21 and haven't been kissed. If you honestly want to wait for that one, then wait. I'm still waiting. Trust me, down the road it's not hard to kiss someone let alone have sex I just choose not to.

• Weird? It's rare, but I think it's a good thing.

• Not weird, I've never been kissed, and I'm like 9 years older than you. Don't worry your time will come sooner or later, just gotta be patience.

• Yea just be your regular self and it will eventually happen

• Im the same age as you and I've been with plenty of girls and had several girlfriends, but I know many girls that don't get that kissing opportunity. What you need to do is start initiating the kissing, it might be hard but the best place is at parties or social events, especially if there is booze involved. Then start flirting with a guy and be confident don't be shy to say things like he's cute and whatever, and then if you prefer act tipsy or actually get tipsy (because that always makes you more confident) then grab a guy and dance or something and starting pushing his abs or chest and playing with his clothes, keep eye contact and boom lean in to kiss, good luck hope it helped :)

• nope I am nearly 21 and haven't been kissed, I want to save it for someone I really like

• Neither have I so just know your not the only one worrying, by the way I'm a guy!

What Girls Said 8

• No, that's not weird. You have plenty of time to do that.

• that is not weird, and its better to wait until you found someone you truly want to kiss. i had my first kiss at sixteen :)

• nope, I'm 20 and I've never been kissed. Plenty of girls have never been kissed.

• Nope, I'm 19 and just had my first a couple months ago. I always felt embarrassed if people found out (and my boyfriend still doesn't know he's my first), but it doesn't matter what others think. You do you. #h8erzgonh8

• Not weird at all you're still young

• No, not weird. You are young! Trust me, wait until someone special gives you that very first special kiss.

• no its not. your time will comee.

• Nope, I am almost 16 and never kissed a guy or went on a date.