What is your dream girl or dream guy?

If you could make up a perfect partner, what would he/she look like and act like? And what personality would they have?

For me- 5'10-6'4 fit build with nice back and arms, green eyes with dirty blonde or brown hair. Nice smile and slight dimples. Has to be a gentleman and a sweetheart but have a little edge to him as well. Sweet but also protective. Also a good job.

Most Helpful Guy

• GEMS - Grace - Elegance - Maturity - Style

What Guys Said 9

• I'm going to have to steal a line from 500 Days of Summer for this one. "Paul: Robin is better than the girl of my dreams. She's real."

• I don't care about any of that tbh. When you click with someone on a deeper level everything else is irrelevant.

• My ex, but I just wish I could go back and change somethings that I said :(

• Jennifer Love Hewitt

api.ning.com/.../...BossesPremierevBxX4UDQpUgl.jpg

streetdose.com/.../jennifer-love-hewitt.jpg

And

Khloe Kardashian

assets.poponthepop.com/.../...kardashian-thick.jpg

www.usmagazine.com/.../...hloe-kardashian-zoom.jpg

If every woman on this earth had bodies like these 2 hunnies, I'd be in deep bankruptcy from so much child support lol

• I fit the 6'4 one ;) not any other physical features tho XD

Physically within a foot lower than me maybe, don't care too much unless she's like 3ft. Everything else is pree obvious, hair I like brown/black more. Pretty much just same interests, someone I would enjoy hanging out with and talking to, not having to walk on eggshells.

• brunette with brown eyes (I must melt when I look into her eyes)
    sexy figure and looks great in any outfit
    laughs at my jokes
    amazing in bed and wants sex at least twice a week
    comes from a decent family and gets along with mine
    is not a money grubbing whore (mainly can support herself, but If I bring home the cheddar if she wants to be a housewife that's fine)
    active and enjoys outdoors
    animal lover (dogs)
    must enjoy sex
    be supportive when I'm feeling down

• A girl that I think is beautiful in my eyes a smart girl hoping it is a black or Spanish girl but idc if I love her.

• I don't have to make her up; someone already did.
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Lightsuit.jpg

• God, the light suit looked so weird. The phazon suit in the first prime looked the best.

• Imagine if they'd reworked its model into the same shape as the MP2 Varia.

• Img be broke yo

• attractive , easy going , friendly , nice to be around , sexy , those sort of things should be part of the package

What Girls Said 3

• Physical is hard to say because I like a variety of looks and try not to discriminate on particular features before I see them, that said I tend to but not always go for a&f prep types, 5'10ish, flippy hair, band tees, small gauges, tasteful tatts/piercings

Personality:
    -I love playful guys.
    -Evangelical or baptist christian
    - Sporty is a bonus, especially skateboarding
    - funny
    - smart enough to talk about the deep stuff
    - Strong sense of morals
    - hidden sensitive side
    - doesn't think sex is the center of the world
    - go big or go home philosophy on love

• im really into basketballers so anything from the range of 6'0- 6'2, i like skaters and i dont mean the stereo typical type with all the peircings and tats howevers that wouldn't really matter.
    i guess you could kind of say i like the tall, dark and handsome.
    my ideal date would be to go and watch my bf in a basketball game, or him taking me to a skatepark and eating taking away

• I love black guys. and if theyre mixed, even better :)
    For personality, smart, intelligent, loyal, funny, caring, confident, laid back, playful, open.