European/Caucasian/Anglo/White-Canadian women, what do you think of Mexican/Latin American Men as partner material?

I know that race, nationality and ethnicity must be the very last things in your minds when it comes to relationships but I wonder, if you've had any real experience with men originally from almost any Latin American country like Mexico and what you think. And yes, I know that Canadians obviously are also diverse of ethnic backgrounds and "race", hence why I am ask you White-Canadian women, not White/Caucasian-American women. I know this may sound like a little touchy question to ask but I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was from El Salvador. He was a total idiot though so didn't give me a good impression of Latinos hahaha.

I know a few guys who are from Latin America and they're all dumbasses.

But I don't stereotype and I would date someone of a similar ethnicity for sure.

• Probably because your ex and the few guys from Latin America that you've met come from the poor parts of Latin America. Me on the other hand, I'm an American of Mexican descent/Latino ethnicity and I'm usually very open-minded (or at least I try to be) and not ignorant. At least you Canadians don't have these stupid and negative misconceptions of all Latinos being either illegals, drug dealers or sex offenders like a lot of Non-Latino Americans do. Probably because you guys are smarter with your immigration policies than our country is and don't have many undocumented Mexicans in your country like we do.

• I can't speak for the background of the guys I know - I have no idea if they were from the poorer parts or not but they are middle class currently.

You may be right though.

What Girls Said 6

• Can't say if I would be because I've never met a Latino guy in person. I wouldn't rule it out though.

• I'm Caucasian and I find most Mexican/latin American guys quite attractive.. At least, for what I've seen.

• Well, even though you're not from Canada, doesn't mean I'm not going to omit your opinion here, which is also nice to hear.

• I really can't say as I have never met any.

• There's barely Latin American guys in my city.

• anyone in that list can be, it depends on personality

• Personally? I'm not attracted to them. It's not that I don't like them personality wise or anything, I just for some reason can't go there. It makes me feel racist sometimes.

• What do you mean feeling racist? Had a bad experience with Latino men or what?

• I'm just not attracted to them. Even Enrique Iglesias isn't attracted to me. They're just not my type.

What Guys Said 0