If a guy doesn't look you in the eyes when he talks to you and he always looks at the ground or to straight ahead?

He doesn't like me he says he wants to talk to me less on purpose and everytime we talk he talks quietly and he looks at me sometimes and he's just really awkward and his friend told my friend that he talks about me occasional but I don't know for sure or not and he said there was a connection between us but that was a couple years ago and my friends said I should confront him but I don't like confronting people

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoiding Eye contact is often a Shy person's trait, it isn't a killer, but it's annoying when you're used to people who are social butterflies. Often times people who are quiet have the most to say if you can figure out what they are passionate about and that takes time. Depends on how much time you're willing to invest in developping the relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• If I can't look a woman in her eyes I would not say there is a connection. He may be really nervous that he is around you because he likes you that much or he is just awkward in general. As far as confronting him would you see yourself dating this guy? If yes then talk to him, if no ignore him until he gets the tip.

• It could mean he's shy, it could mean he's being deceptive or it could mean nothing at all.

What Girls Said 0