What y'all think about this?

Me and gf broke up. Because we live far away and we both have issues with our family's but we both tell each other we care and love each other still. I just texted her Night and she responded in like 10 secs. I still love her and I can go
See her more now. What y'all think. Should I give her time. Or get her back. B4 som1 else does? Is she thinking she same why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Long Distance relationships are one of the hardest relationships to have. It takes a lot of time and patience on both partner's parts to make it work. I, for one, know this above all.
    I have a husband whom I married 3 years ago in Egypt, and although I don't visit him as often as I should, due to a lot of problems over there, which I always knew about and what the future could hold for us, we Still try to keep our marriage bond strong. I admit it isn't always easy. We have had a lot of problems, my fault mostly, but with love and understanding, Love does find a way... If it is meant to be. And Skype is always gives one a helping hand as well to keep the lines of communication open.
    I think that if you both 'Love and care' about one another, then Let No distance Nor Anyone's------Family----Keep you both apart one more minute.
    Go get her, talk with her, and together Begin your Beguine. I believe you Both have what it takes to Make anything you try and work out well worth Nursing and nurturing.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 2

• Aww, I say stay together! Especially when you can see her more often now. Stay together! Get her back!

• go for it, before you loose her..

What Guys Said 1

• I'd go for it if I were in your shoes. All relationships have ups and downs, and getting through the downs together can make the whole thing so much stronger.