I need help? Bf troubles?

My boyfriend had started to act different about a week ago. I would ask him what was wrong and he would say nothing. After three days he told me he felt bad because the reason he started talking to me is because i reminded him of a girl he used to date. I said i was okay with it because I understood and things started again how they were before but now I'm starting to feel like he sees me as the other girl and not as me. Should I tell him how I feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• He definitely should've taken this one to the grave. That was a selfish thing to do by revealing this secret. It was eating at him for a while, he couldn't take it anymore, he thought he'd feel better and now all he's done is upset you.

Having said that, you should definitely talk to him about this. I don't know if you love each other or how long you've been together, but if you wanna move forward you're gonna need some closure on this one.

What Guys Said 2

• Honesty sucks doesn't it, but at the end of the day its better he got it out now and didn't let something worse happen later like he just leaves you or something terrible. But if he told you that you remind him of his old girl is something happy and sad about. He likes you because you have qualities which he finds attractive, but I understand how you could feel like it is more of a downer.

• I feel it is unfair for you, but he is a nice guy.

What Girls Said 0