Thoughts on young marriage?

What Are your thoughts on young marriage? Like 18-19? Just wondering for opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer it, today the society is changed to needs and wants. people have to look their stability before making commitment, in early times, it was mostly preferable as most societies were conservative and loved to hear love stories. people were more supporting than today, it was a society totally dependent on each member of the society.

I wish i had resources, i would have married by now. i think the younger you commit, the stronger you bond, since the spouse would most probably be first sex partner, and at young age there are many things to explore, only thing that would destroy their marriage would be the lusty social environment.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's ridiculous and na├»ve. Teenagers are not financially or mentally stable enough to make a commitment like marriage.

• marriage is insanity... i stay away from it as much as possible

• My dad didn't even meet my mom until he was 28

What Girls Said 4

• Meh, it's certainly not something I would do. I don't see the logic in making a lifelong commitment to someone when you haven't even figured yourself out yet. And I think it's important to live on your own (or with roommates), establish a career, have a crap load of experiences and adventures, and pretty much just be totally stable and independent before getting into marriage.

www.nkayesel.com/.../...pendent-woman-beyonce2.gif

• Culture plays a big part in it and how well you guys mash... That's for sure. I have really good friends that have been married for like years now and they got married at 19. One couple is an open marriage couple and the other couple are devoted Christians. I think it can be exciting, but rough. I'm sure it has many draw backs, but nothing that can't be over come.

• I say it up to the couple if they feel like it been going well enough and that the know each other well enough to make that decision go for it but remember ur making a commitment that supposed to be forever

• I think its often premature and rarely works out.