Girls: What would you think in these situations?

Girls: What would you think in these situations. Please answer both questions

1. Guy kisses your hand at the end of your third date
2. Guy gives you a rose at the beginning of fourth date

Would you like it? What would you think

Refreshing the question
i don't think this is a very hard question to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• hell yea i'd like that. that's cute, it'd make me all tingly inside

• Would it make you like him more

What Girls Said 5

• It would be sweet, but that's not really the guy I go for. Other girls love it! I'm just not down for that emotional flirty stuff...

• I think I would fall in love by the kiss on my hand. The rose.. not my thing but it is a sweet and romantic gesture.

• What would be an alternative to the rose that you would like

• Maybe something I mention. Like if I talk about a favorite album or book or movie or even a candy bar or somthing. Just anything to show that you care about the stupid shit she says about herself.

• The kiss on the hand I would think was cute but cheesy haha but the rose i'd totally love!!! :D

• I don't like when people give me things. So no. It makes me feel like I owe them.

• well i would have a funny face to the kiss on a hand for never had that happen to me in the years of dating and well depends on the rose color or maybe not as long as it was ment for good reason on the rose

What Guys Said 0