I'm worried the guy im dating is seeing someone else. what should I do?

I really like the guy , we text everyday and he usually initiates but im worried he might also be seeing someone else. We've been on 7 dates and i really like him but i feel awful when i think that he might be seeing other people. what should i do?:'(

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think he is seeing someone else?

• I saw he posted on someones Facebook saying he's gonna go shopping with his female friend :-(

• Thanks so much!!! I'm afraid to talk to him:-( I dont wanna push him away or scare him:-(

• Would you rather keep him and never know and live wondering all the time? Or just find out and get it over with then try to start over with someone else?

What Guys Said 1

• Hire a P. I. to investigate him. The best way to put these feeling behind you is to realize they were your imagination, or to learn that they are the truth.

The proof is in the pudding

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him if he's seeing anyone else! Also, start initiating texts more because you want home to know how interested you are! Trust me, if you're not showing it someone else may and then you would be sad.

• If you haven't declared exclusivity, there's nothing you CAN do. Just ask him if he's seeing other people. If he is, then so can you.