Girls, what are your thoughts on a guy who has never been in a relationship, let alone held hands, kissed, etc?

Yeah.

I'm talking to this one girl from my work. So far, it has been really frustrating because I can't tell if she's into me or if I'm over thinking it.

We've hung out three times: movie, billiards, and smoked in her room.

As the question title says, I am lacking in the experience.

We've had some real talk about her life, but I'm too worried about letting her know about that aspect of my life.

And since this is the case, it has made me very paranoid/unsure out of eagerness and inexperience about how she feels about me. I don't understand dating so it pisses me off when people just blow it off as a series of mind games because I'm trying to look for something real.

I want to be hopeful, but I don't want to get my hopes up and hurt myself. Not again.

Girls, how would you feel about a guy with my sort of history? Or lack there of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually find it really attractive. I hate guys that are players and had a million gf's and people that date just to date. Probably cuz I've only dated one guy.. It just hints at lack of commitment or rushing into things. so to me it just feels more valuable and special knowing that certain things we do together are firsts :)

So basically, I'd pick a guy with little-no experience over a then someone who's been in a ton of relationships (unless they somehow proved to me they were committed) any day!

What Girls Said 7

• If I like him, I really wouldn't care. Everyone has to be someone's first boyfriend or girlfriend, or first kiss. No one starts out with a bunch of experience.

No biggie.

• If I am attracted to him and he has a nice personality then it really isn't that big of a problem having no experience.

• I see nothing wrong with it. Some may question why.

• I like guys with no experience. (:

• I would like to be with a guy who has never dated another girl. It would make me feel special. Also, it would make me less nervous since I'm not very experienced myself (never kissed, but have had a boyfriends and held hands).

• I totally would. If you're a sweet, caring, interesting, attractive guy who cares? plus I could teach you some stuff ;)
    go for it!

• My current boyfriend had no girl experience whatsoever when we started dating. But he caught on pretty quickly.
    Girls should accept a guy regardless of his relationship history, or lack of.
    I thought it was cute that my boyfriend was like a babe in the woods.

What Guys Said 2

• Younger girls like it, some older girls like it, some older girls don't like it. You are who you are, there's no shame in who we are, only the shame we hold on to. Go on your intuition, on your feelings, if it doesn't work out, you need to accept it for what it is. Don't try and craft yourself to get a girl, she either enjoys the person you are or you're stuck keeping a mask on and that never ends well. When I say craft, I mean being a person you aren't. You can change, you can push yourself, but don't be something you're not. If things fail, use it as a lesson. You'll feel like shit, just like anything else in life, but this is how you get experience.

Wise people weren't built on safe bets.

• probably turned off by him depending on his age