Why could I never get a boyfriend?

My friends say I'm a 8/10, I have a heart-shaped face, cute features and they just make me look younger than I seem. I'm 17 but people often say I look like 13/14-dun know if it's a good or bad thing. I have a pretty good body also, C cup and quite slim to the waist. I also got a tan for summer. Personality-wise I'm a fun-loving person, I travel a lot and absolutely love writing/filmmaking those kinds of creative stuff. Not really into sports but I play football/basketball/squash occasionally. But of course sometimes I'm shy and become closed-off especially in front of a lot of people. I was very insecure before but I'm getting much more confident now. I'm generally smart and think I'm applying to Cambridge/NYU next year.

Anyway, my problem is I've been single for so long. I was in a all girls school before but I changed schools next year. Well, two guys once confessed to me but they're either really annoying or too boring to date. (sounds bitchy but I don't wanna date anyone who I have no feeling towards) I convinced myself to focus on school/writing instead but I really want a boyfriend haha I even met a guy this summer we went for a movie but after that he wanted to be friends instead. Sometiems I think why all the guys don't have any interest in making me their girlfriend. I mean decent guys, don't really know what I'm talking about I'm just generally so lost with my raging hormones and confusing life.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you're 17 that's why, and take it from me guys in your age group are retards. Lol most guys in general are retards and don't know how to treat a lady. My roomate is 19 and his GF is 17 I found a condom on the bathroom floor, and I keep my place clean. My roomate is about to get kicked out soon as he has no respect for my house. Point is they are having sex when they have been dating for a month only... WRONG! And she is wrong for giving in. My roomate being 19 is honestly like talking to a child.

• I dont see any reason to judge them? Two years apart is not a big deal at all. When he's 30 and she's 28 would it really matter? Ugh..

What Guys Said 7

• It could be your personality, you probly haven't found the right guy for yours. Looks are going to get people to be interested in you, but its your personality that will keep them interested. Unless all they want is sex... in which case you find out pretty soon when its all they want.

• "Well, two guys once confessed to me but they're either really annoying or too boring to date."

You could have then, but you didn't. But that's okay. You'll find someone you deem worthwhile eventually.

• It could just be a matter of luck. It could be your attitude towards guys. Try to be more open and outgoing.

• You sound like a really nice person but sometimes boys have certain expectations which is stupid is not always about looks and the saying "Plenty more fish in the sea" is glaring around here and when you go to Cambridge or NYU (what is nyu by the way) you may find the guy you were looking for

• it's New York University by the way haha can't wait for college life and thanks! :D

• that's very admirable haha but there's not really any wars to fight now what do u do after ur done with battle training? And what do you even do in your training? Learning how to fire a gun or getting the perfect body for combat? I don't know I read this book called the things they carried about how the war haunts veterans I keep thinking if there's a big war now how soldiers/ marines like you will turn out to be and how many people would actually be brave enough to fight in a war haha

• Haha kinda but we learn survival and basic skills and do him work and cross country and map reading and stuff like that but it's great fun and with every second and it's not all about war is partly about keeping peace as well which helps and protecting people and riot control or even parades which are fun

• Guys will come knocking, especially for looks. You'll have more luck than guys who have never dated, like me.

• you're going to get a boyfriend you're still really young you have your whole life ahead of you so dont think that it won't happen lol and have you ever considered going after any guys that you were interested in instead of just waiting for someone to approach you?

What Girls Said 0