(GUYS) you don't care if the girl is deaf and wear the cochlear implant (hearing aid) to hear? Would you date her?

I wanna know what the guys actually think about my condition. Very curious.
Does it depends on how much the guy likes me or how I interacted with him? My speaking (voice) is very normal (no deaf tone). I sometimes have to ask to repeat what you say.

• Don't care ( you're cool )
  • Yeah I care ( too creepy or retarded )
  • Depends on guys riends and family's thoughts

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't bother me.

In actuality, whether or not I would date a deaf girl would depend on HER friends and family's opinions, not mine. Deaf culture is not very welcoming of outsiders, and having to be exposed to that all the time would get tiresome very quickly. Given that you have a cochlear implant and wear it all the time, I don't think it would be much of an issue.

What Guys Said 5

• Human augmentation FTW!!

• Not a big deal. I won't be listening to you talk, so it's only fair you don't have to listen to me talk :P

• Well, it's important but if other things are good, we can forget about that :)

• I would be dating you for you not your hareing.

• It wouldn't really make a difference. If anyone chose option 2, shame on them. it's all opinions though I suppose.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't hear anything?

• Nope. I have to wear the hearing aid to hear.

• Then I don't see what the problem is?

• Okay. Sometimes I find it that people look at me funny or differently. That's all.