Dating older/younger people?

I got a question for everybody? Would you date a person thats older or younger than you. I'm in my early 30's and i always been interested in younger females and just recently i met a woman in her 50's that Wants to be more than friends. I dont mind at all she's older than me but i would like to have kids. here's another question? Would you date a person that can't have kids but the attraction is still there

• yes
  • hell no
  • maybe
  • i'll have to think about it

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are attracted to her and both of your hearts are in the right place then I say date her. However, the not having children may be your deal breaker. I wouldn't date someone that couldn't have children because that is something I desire to have one day. If you start dating, already knowing that they cannot have kids and you want to have children, then you are investing emotions and playing with heart strings that you don't really need too. Have a talk with her about it. You both are adults.

What Girls Said 6

• id definitely date someone older. Its rare for me to like anyone my age or younger... I've always liked guys that are older than me

• I've never dated younger then me and probably won't. The oldest I've dated was 8 years older. I don't think it'd be a total turn off for me to date older although I've never tried. I think 10 years is old enough

• I don't date younger than me, and I wouldn't/can't be with someone who doesn't/can't have/want kids.. I already have a son so it'd be a deal breaker

• No older than 5 years. No younger than 2 years.
    And I won't give up on these principles.

• I'm 21 years old and my man is 21 years old he's 1 month older then me but we both were born on the same year. I like older guys better

• 1. My boyfriend is 2.5 years younger than me. Does that make him younger or around my age?

2. I have no interest in having children so I would be game to date a guy who couldn't have kids. That'd be perfect, actually.

What Guys Said 1

• I would date younger women instantly. Older women would be a tougher sell for me.