Do you believe this stupid statement "White men are taking away all of the minority men's women because they treat them better"?

One of the dumbest I've ever heard. I can't remember what the question is called but I found this statement off of Yahoo! Answers on how White men are taking Black, Latina, and Asian women away from Black, Latino and Asian men because they supposedly treat them better than minority men and they have more money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people get offended by this, I don't think it has anything todo with race, just people are so quick to make everything a racial issue lol. I'm half black and half white & sometimes people make a big deal about that, people are just stupid and don't realize that no matter what race or age, or where you come from, it's all personality. Just because your white doesn't mean your nicer or Spoil people more , just because your black doesn't make you a dead beat father automatically lol. I wouldn't let this bother you

• Yeah I know. I just decided to share this statement on this forum to give us good laughs. lol. I mean I have no problem with interracial dating/marriage, I do think the meanings behind this statement is pathetically stupid though. As a Latino/Hispanic male, I honestly wouldn't mind dating women inside or outside of my ethnic group as long as she treats me right and accepts me for who I am while I can do the same in return.

What Girls Said 9

• That's someone being butthurt in my opinon. Yes, interracial dating is becoming more popular, but it's popular on all borders. My boyfriend is Latino, and he happens to be the sweetest most down to earth guy i've ever met.

But yes, that statement is utter bull.

• That's interesting. I wonder, what's your ethnicity?

• That's me!

• What I really love about you Southern white ladies is that you actually know how to treat a man right compared to your West Coast, East Coast and Northern counterparts.

• Every human life has value so I don't agree with that statement. There are good people in every race and culture. Gandhi said be the change you wish to see in this world so if you think that your race is making people of your race look bad - do something proactive and make a point of doing something good with your life. Nobody is responsible for anybody other than themselves.

• Asian men make more money than everybody. So yes, that's a stupid statement.

Now, interracial marriage (in whites) is at the highest it has ever been in US history, but it has nothing to do with any of that.

The media has everything to do with that.

• I've heard of that & yes, there are minority women who go for white guys just because they believe they will get treated better. I like white guys but it's purely based on physical attraction... I've seen douchebags in all colors of the rainbow. But there's also minority women who are not attracted to white guys whatsoever no matter how they get treated.

• I don't believe the statement but I can understand why a woman might feel that way from her own personal experiences of dating interracially.

• It's a one sided statement but doesn't apply to every country.

• I've never heard that before :p

• "White men are taking away all of the minority men's women " That's a first considering most date within their own race...

• No, I don't believe that at all.

What Guys Said 7

• I've never heard that statement until now:P it doesn't seem very popular but maybe I just don't know hahaa.

• All I know for sure was that this statement came from a Yahoo troll. hahaha. lol

• Well statistically white male -black female is much less common than the inverse.

So I guess black men treat women the best and Asian men should stop being such thugs.

Asian men - learn from the black men how to treat a lady.

• Never hear it and don't believe it. Although I have hear our people are stealing the womyn of others races. Both statements are bullshit.

• It might be true in many individual instances, yeah, but beyond that it's just a generalization that's unfounded.

• I haven't heard it before until now and that's all that it is- a stupid statement.

• I've heard many Asian women say this. Whether it's true or not that's how the women feel.

• Well I say everyone has difference preferences, but in some instances this is true, but not entirely