Why do guys prefer girls who like to draw attention to themselves?

Most people call me laid back or calm, I don't see the point of acting a certain way just for attention. I ain't shy, nor mousy, I just do my own thing not really giving a fuck. but why do guys like the girls who crave attention so bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• One word, work. Some guys will find it easier to strike up a conversation with a 'loud' girl or think that she will be a lot easier to take home, if that's his intention, plus girls that crave attention are much easier to figure out than laid back girls (not necessarily a good thing). On the other hand it may seem harder and take for cojones to go up to a laid back girl chilling in the corner and some guys might initially find her intimidating or think she is stuck up because he can't figure her out. Sorry if this is confusing, I'm typing this on my phone in a little opinion box haha.

• Haha naah it's good. It depends on the act. Mostly what I see is attention from guys, so like wearing short shit or trying to be rough and whatnot around folks. I play alotta sports and yeah I talk, there's just some girls that just has to be that loud one that everyone knows

• Those kind of girls just crave attention, it doesn't matter who from, she just wants eyes one her but unfortunately a lot of girls who do this think attention is good no matter what kind but by doing this she is mainly attracting the kind of guy that would see her as a conquest instead of wifey material and then they wonder why they end up with guys that treat them like crap.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't say guys prefer girls that like drawing attention, it's just that they have a better chance of being noticed. If you're not seen, there's no chance. Having said that, there are different kinds of attention. You don't want the sort that comes from showing flesh.

• Two reasons:
    1. They are drawing attention to themselves, thus more guys will take notice of them.
    2. Those girls are usually attractive looking.

• Basically if you don't do anything hardly anyone will notice you

• It's not wrong to be outgoing... it just depends how you're going about it. It's probably not a good idea to get drunk and get up on the table, taking your top off or whatever... that's not a very classy thing to do. You can be outgoing but still be classy

What Girls Said 1

• maybe because thats the girls that draw their attention more. you want a guy that is going to want to pay attention to you and notice you for who you are- not some show you have to put on :).