Do guys care about stretch marks?

I don't know why I have stretch marks. I'm not really big and never have been. I'm 5'9 and 145 pounds which I think is a pretty healthy weight. But I have some stretch marks on my thighs and some around my butt I think lol I don't really care about them but I'm just wondering what do most guys think about them?

Most Helpful Guy

• we don't really care. a pretty face, a pretty smile and a nice person that looks average. your stretch marks would only bother a brodude. it's natural and you can't help out, the only thing you can do is form your body if you feel bad in yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• There is SO MUCH beauty in a woman's body. Why should we care about such a little detail (which almost everyone has) if the rest looks good. That's like getting a 5 course meal from Oliver and complaining that the truffle wasn't that fresh..

• Guys shouldn;t care, and if they mention it in a putting you down kind of way they aren't worth your time

• Virtually a non-issue for me - not bothered at all.

What Girls Said 3

• You can get stretch marks from growing into an adult from a child. Some guys care, most guys don't. Men also have stretch marks.

• if they even notice them, they shouldn't care and accept that its perfectly normal to have stretch marks.

• No. It's a common natural thing that happens to both men and women. I don't think they'd care unless they were like extremely flamboyantly superficial.