Ex fling ask me out now what?

This guy I used to hook up with back in the day, contacted me after 2 years saying he matured a lot since then and is in a different place in his life now. He said he regretted how things ended and felt like he never got to know me. He then asked me for drinks. I went and after two drinks he drove me home. He texted me when he got home to say he had a good time. This was two days ago. I'm a bit confused is he not interested or is he maybe just waiting to ask me out again?

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it's your move now cauze he the last one to text so I guess a what's up message from you would get him exposed

• I was the last one to message him

What Girls Said 1

• he could be waiting to ask you out again. why don't you give him a text?

• I did say I had a good time too and then we chit chatted a bit the next day.

• No he didint mention anything is that a bad sign :s

• not necessarily haha. if he just said that then you definitely wouldn't have to worry at all. give it a few more days, and then if he hasn't said anything, text him "last ___ was fun. why don't we do something like that again?"