Do you think this girl would of been upset to find out I liked one of her gf's before I meet her?

so to explain I meet this girl at start of summer and we've sort of became friends and talk when we see each other at bar. there has been some attraction but we haven't dated or done anything physical yet. I'm not sure if things are going anywhere or not but I still find her interesting.

things took an odd turn the other night when I ran into another girl I had meet before her and had a bit of a thing for and still have a thing for as I talked to her too the other night. turns out both these girls went to same university and know each other. so I'm pretty sure they have both realised I liked them both as they talked the other night.

so I guess my question is do you think she would of been upset to have found out a had a thing for one of her friends from college before I meet her? but I never dated the other girl so would she even care or be annoyed I liked another girl too? and also I like both these girls and think there each really cool and fun to be around and be happy to date either of them

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be suspicious or jealous and if the other girl is more attractive than her she might not date her.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm I think one or other may harbour some feelings about that. I once went on a date with a guy and found out he liked my older sister first. For me, it was awkward and I never brought the topic up to him.

• You should probably keep it on the down low until you figure out which girl you want

• I wouldn't. She might be a little jealous but sometimes that makes girls more interested in a guy

What Guys Said 1

• no I think she would be cool about it not worry but watch your steps from now on buddy