Girls and guys: what would you say the deadly sins of texting?

what would be a total turnoff in texting.
i think
1. not putting energy or effort in the conversation
2. not being funny
3. using sarcasm too much you dont know the truth from jokes anymore.
4. not saying that you will leave or battery will die while IM

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like texting. I type about 4-5 times faster than I talk and I talk about 20 - 60 times faster than I text so I hate sending texts to people. Even if it was a guy that I really liked - I would not send or respond to text messages from him.

What Girls Said 8

• I agre with all of that also if you text someone and they never get back to you.

• For me for sure would be incorrect spelling. Phones come with autocorrect but it gets me wondering why people don't put it to use.

Itz extra hard 4 mi 2 sit & try 2 figur outz what someone is tryna say wen dey decide 2 rite lyke dis.

• I think no. 4

• #1 is huge for me. I want you to be engaged in the conversation, otherwise just not in it at all. Short, one-word replies when it's not appropriate irk me to no end!

A lot of guys who I've talked to online terribly overuse smilies, "lol" and "haha" in every sentence - sometimes using one or any combo of these as a reply in itself - and while not altogether a "deadly sin", it comes across as nervous/insecure to me.

• I think the worst of those is #1. I don't like one word responses when I'm talking to people b/c it can be interpreted in all kind of ways and to me it comes off as I don't really feel like talking.

• number 1 and not replying for a while. And never starting the conversation. It's disheartening.

• everything. lol

• All of them. But also when they don't answer back

What Guys Said 1