I told her, sorry that I didn't sleep with you that night, and she got very mad at me saying that. Is there a way to turn things around?

She's had a bad relationship before me, and we agreed on moving slow. I behaved jealous for 2 weeks, because of her new job and her not telling me anything about it. And lately she became a bit distant and complain about me doing many things badly. I got mad at her, wanted to have a break, but things turned out this crazy way. I could see when i go to the facebook, she sees me there and she gets out. I was angry at her for a few days after no contact, and now i miss her and think about her all the time... please advise!!!

she got out of the long term relationship, and I have to compete with her previous love at times, i think that she compares me with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your being a jerk to her. Of course she is avoiding you. I would too.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to work it out. You not sleeping with her might be a good thing. Like the messages below try to work it out. If it doesn't work more on not meant to be.

What Guys Said 2

• message her and try to work things out