Is it normal to only like ethnic majority girls?

I mean I've never been that attracted to white girls. I'm white and I find girls who are Asian, Arabic, Black and Pakistani so attractive but white girls just don't do it for me.

Anyone else in the same boat or am I a total weirdo?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're definitely not alone. Biology actually favors genetic diversity. Human culture is the weird, ****-all that has fun convincing us that 'more of the same thing is great.'

My boyfriend is actually white (blonde)/minority mixed. I'm a mixed minority (non-White/non-White) and I've honestly never liked White guys, but I know it's because of the attitude, not physical features. There are quite a few that are nice to look at, but once you get down to the nitty gritty a lot of the time there's (what I've observed to be) vast pits of sociocultural ignorance that I just can't deal with.

What Girls Said 5

• That doesn't make you weird at all. You like what you like. I'm not offended if someone says they aren't into white girls. Lol It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks anyway.

• I'm the same way. I don't like white guys unless they are middle eastern. That is the only time I'm attracted to white guys. I prefer ethnic guys a lot more than I prefer white guys.

• Yes it's normal. Everyone has their own personal preferences, you're not the only one.

• It's not just you.

• im white mostly attracted to white everyone has preferences

What Guys Said 5

• You're not weird every guy has their tastes. Personally I like Latina or White, honestly any race is attractive but only if they have white washed through them I think white compliments the exotic features to make a perfect blend. That's just my preference I don't like the really strongly ethnic girls.

• Not in the same boat, but I can understand that everyone has certain preferences and there's nothing wrong with that.

• I'm not in the same boat as you, but if that's your preference, then that's your preference.

• I am exactly the same! I'm trying to refrain a bit to not offend anyone, but non-White girls just seem to have much more "flavor" about them. Aesthetically and personality wise.

• I wouldn't call you a total weirdo but it sure is strange. Why wouldn't anyone not be attracted to their own kind?