Does he have feelings? Do I wait for him or ask?

The other night I went to see my hookup and he cut our hookup short to have a heart to heart with me. He also asked if I was into anyone else (I mentioned someone else and he brushed it off as if I couldn't really like the other guy) and seemed pretty cuddly, but then got weird and made up some dumb excuse why I couldn't stay over, but was still sweet as I left. Does it seem like he has feelings for me? When we started hooking up he never made a big effort to make it anything more but was sweet to me and I was the one who came out and said I just wanted to be casual. Now I don't know what to do. If he has feelings I would be willing to try now that I realize I'd be okay with more. Should I wait for him to say something? Or the next time he acts like that should I ask him? What should I say?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Approach the situation, it might be that he has feelings for you or that he has feelings for someone else and wants to let you down easy. say something like hey the other night, where you trying to tell me something? is there something you need to talk to me about or are we okay?