If a guy calls you drunk does he like you?

if a guy calls you drunk, but doesn't ask directly for a hook up and just talks, does he like you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not really. I've done it to some friends to basically fuck with them. And I've also done it to my ex to fuck with her. But I feel like I wouldn't do that with a girl I liked, personally I wouldn't want her to hear the stupid things that come out of my mouth when im drunk enough to babble idiotic babble.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on how drunk. If he doesn't remember it's probably just his blackout drunk mind doing whatever. I've been so drunk before that I've told girls I've never met before until that party that I love them. But if he's drunk but still there mentally then yeah he probably likes you.

• When people get drunk their inhibitions fly out the window and the id takes over.
    They will reveal more about their true selves drunk than they ever would sober.
    Just listen to what he has to say and decide if he's serious dating material.

• When i call a girl drunk it usually means i just want to hook up. But if he's not that type of guy he may of just called you to talk because he didn't have the courage while sober.

• Yea cause the guy would be opening up to a girl if he is drunk I know I open up about everything when I call a girl and I am drunk it also means I like the girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the guy. A shy guy may need that.

Drinking can give some courage to express themselves better. If it is the case, then it is good.
    It is a possibility that he may like you.