2 Extremely easy questions for girls?

2 Extremely easy questions for girls. Please answer both.

1. Would you be alright with taking turns paying for a date

2. Would you be alright with taking turns planning dates regularly

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Would you be alright with taking turns paying for a date to be honest, i'd rather the guy pay

2. Would you be alright with taking turns planning dates regularly yes but most of the time it has to be the guy

i usually like guys who take care of me and provide etc

• But guys need to feel like you actually want to be with them

• And a love story doesn't exist unless both people are contributing equally

• yes of course they do but theyre not into that as much as girls. we like to protected etc all the time

What Girls Said 24

• 1. Absolutely. I'd feel more comfortable taking turns than expecting my boyfriend to pay for everything.
    2. I'd be fine with that too. It'd be pretty easy since my boyfriend and I are relatively simple when it comes to dates and activities. We don't need to do anything extravagant. As long as we're spending time together we're both happy.

• 1.) Absolutely. If he asked me out on a first date I think he should pay. If I asked him on a first date, I think I should pay. Whoever initiates should pay, but I'll always offer if he's paying.
    2.) Sure, I tend to do that anyway. If there's something I think he'll like (concert, restaurant, festival etc..) I'll invite him to go together as a date.

• Yes and yes. ^-^

• Yes and Yes. Most girls probably wouldn't want to because we like gentlemen and its believed that gentalmen pay for all dates.

• 1. Would you be alright with taking turns paying for a date
    Okay but we will need to be open about it and not guess

why not?

• Yes and yes I feel bad when guys pay a lot anyways and it would be fun to surprise him with cute dates too..

• 1. If we're in a relationship then yes. If we're just casually dating then I think the person that initiated the date should pay. Don't ask someone to take time out of their schedule to spend time with you if you aren't prepared to pay.

2. Sure.

• I don't see a problem with paying for a date. But if it became like all the time then, no me gusta. But taking turns yeah I don't see why not.
    And planning yeah, I personally love planning things so why not?

• 1) yes it would be okay but after awhile i would like the guy to pay more
    2) and yes i would love to but i dont really like going on that many dates so they guy would probably doing it more lol

• 1. Yes. Although girls want you to pay at least 80% of the time.

2. Depends on regularly, if it doesn't conflict with other events yeah, personally I want the guy to plan a few so I would get a feel of what he likes, and then plan a few, back and forth.

• 1. Sometimes yeah, I could pay completely but I prefer splitting always.

2. Yes! I love planning

• 2 Extremely easy answers

1. Yes
    2. Yes

:)

• Do you think most girls would be alright with it

• I don't know I wouldn't speak for all girls, only myself.

• I would rather he pay and I plan all the fun :)
    Yeah I can take turns though.

• Yes and yes although I'd feel extremely pressured because I don't know what guys like to do

• Depends on the background of the particular girl, for example in a lot of christian groups this would be frowned upon

• Yes and sure

• Of coarse! I would even pay for the first date

• 1. Yes I like to treat as well as being treated I think if I say hey do you wanna... than I should be paying :)
    2. of course how else will you get to know one another or find new likes together

• Yes & yes.

• In regards to #2 yes, I'm pretty sure the general female consensus would be yes. The first one though, depends largely on whether the girl is traditional or not. I know my own mother (traditional) thinks a woman should never pay for dates, and expects me not to. However, I believe in gender equality in all its forms, and paying is part of the deal. Other girls might just be cheap...

• Yeah I'd be okay paying for a date if I planned the date but im broke like a joke.

• I would be okay with it but fmost girls wouldn't

• Why? Are they lazy with unbelievable feelings of self entitlement?

• Yes.

Yes.

Just don't expect my planned dates to be very awesome because I'm horrible indecisive and really spaztic so... they may end up blowing up in my face hahaha.

• Yep - my boyfriend and I do this all the time. We always take turns paying for a date, or we will split it when we're out, such as i'll pay for the movie tickets & drinks (sometimes with snacks if he wants) = ~40 dollars, and he will pay for the food = ~25-40 dollars depending where we go. Sometimes i'll pay for the whole date, or he will pay for the whole date, but we always take turns.

• Planning dates isn't a problem for me. I would like to take him on a date where I'd think we'd both like and enjoy and I bet it's vice versa as well. For the first question, I don't expect him to pay for EVERYTHING. I take pity on guys who pay for every single date. Take going for a movie for e. g, I'd pay for my ticket and he'd do the same for his and maybe we could either treat the other to popcorn or split the price and pay together. So to answer, yes and yes.

• Yes to both :)

What Guys Said 1

• 1. It depends. Who invites whom 1st, is the one who pays for majority of the time.

2. Guys initiate dates for 1st/2nd/3rd week. When she's feeling comfortable with you, she would reach out more to you, and it's more to her plans where you both want to go because she likes you to be with you.