Would a 16 year old guy date a 14 year old girl?

Ok so this guy goes to my church and I've liked him for a while I've also noticed him looking over at me sometimes. I found out he goes to the high school I'm gonna be going to and I'm actually going to be able to talk to him and learn his name! Do you think I actually have a chance?

• Yea you totally have a chance
  • Um no never

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be careful , im 14 and I fail madly in love with this guy named Drayke. He was 16 and I was 14 , we dated for 3 months almost. And just remember. He is 16. He will have to work. He will be doing 16 year old boy stuff with his friends. He will be going to parties , having fun, hanging with older girls. Just try to stay strong when he doesn't have time anymore. /.\ it will happen. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not... age of consent here is 16, so it'd be illegal. I don't know about yours

• Do realize he's not 18, so that helps but still... he's 16 dating 14?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, however if sex is on your mind check the age of consent laws. You don't want to put him in a position of raping you in the laws eyes.

• its possible, when i was 14 i dated a 16 year old :)

• You do realize if age of concent is 16, its illegal if you do more than kiss.
    Not to mention you are only 14, you shouldn't do that shit.

And you most likely dont stand a chance

• The fact that you two have never even met sounds like much more of a stumbling block than him being two years older than you. Try to get to know him first...

• We meet like 2 years ago his mom and my mom are friends. And I'm going to his school so the thing is I can talk to him and get to know him in just want to know if it's worth trying?

• Sure, it totally can't hurt to try.