Ladies/Women, how do you feel about Virgin men?

Like would you still have relationships with them or would you think they're "still not men yet" because they lack experience? I for one, am a virgin and I could care less of what other idiot boys and girls (mostly high school teens) think of me, whether being a virgin is "uncool" or not. At least I'm being smart with my life choices and body and not take any dumb and unnecessary risks, like pregnancies or any sexual diseases. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they're lesser men at all. I would have no issues dating a virgin as long as he didn't want to wait until marriage because I don't plan on ever getting married. Nothing wrong with it to me, as long as you don't look down upon non-virgins.

What Girls Said 8

• i respect them. i really do.
    love ur attitude about it man

• I honestly think any guy who is 18+ that is still a virgin is smart and isn't some stupid horny asshole. It shows that your not a guy who just wants to get in a girls pants. So I would actually prefer a guy who is still a virgin it just makes me have more trust in giving myself to him & vice versa.

• I respect virgin guys. So many guys these days aren't loyal to their girls and just are in it for sex. Though if they have that while stereotypical virgin personality than it's sorta annoying but all in all I like guys that are virgins

• I don't think a guy that is a virgin is less then a man. I really don't think about virgin guys much but I respect them for whatever their reasons are, I'm not sure if I would date one or not depending on if the guy wanted to wait until marriage then that would be a deal-breaker. I would still keep an open mind about being involved with one if I really like the guy and I was told up front.

• Well im a virgin still, so knowing a virgin guy would be quite cool really, i wouldn't have to overthink how to please the guy cause he'd be in the same kind of situation as me :)

• I love virgin guys !

• Nothing wrong with a guy who is a virgin

• I like them.

What Guys Said 2

• Almost all the women who are turned off by virgin men or see the virginity as a deal breaker won't answer your question.

• depends on his age