Guys, what do you think is attractive on a girl (clothes wise)?

I'm Just wondering. I never really know what a guy would want to see me in.

Most Helpful Guy

• summer dresses, high heels, clothes that show cleavage but r classy and don't come as slutty. summer tops that show belly? I don't know, I am not a girl. just dress girly.

What Guys Said 14

• Just a hoodie and sweatpants around the house, chilled out relaxed clothing

• Tight jeans and a hoodie in the cooler months and tight jeans and a t-shirt in warmer months, or shorts if she wants. I guess I kind of like girls the same way I dress, minus the tight part =) Jeans and a hoodie in the fall and winter, jeans and a t-shirt in the spring and summer =)

• Whatever you feel comfortable in, its your body. And you get to choose if I touch it or not haha.

• Anything that's classy/casual and is not slutty.

• Tight jeans, that does it for me so well and most guys. Us guys (me included) can hardly take our eyes off girls in tight jeans.

Tight faux leather pants that does it really well for me to. :)

• high heels totally. open toed heels, closed toed can look weird sometimes, it depends. wedge heels if you're feeling more sexy casual. but those knee high heels with lots of straps that look like a roman princess, you usually only see either models wearing that shit or trannies. Its so weird how its right down the middle like that. if you're dressing up, those silky club dresses that either look really billowy or scrunched up, or if you're more laid back some yoga pants, or daisy dukes, or skirts, seriously if you can rock the schoolgirl or cheerleader skirt thats totally hot. Skin tight jeans are also fun. Honestly i know its weird but wedding gowns to me are just not hot. Too much poofy shit everywhere, you look like a friggin marshmallow. Or one giant tassel.

• Clothes only look good if you have the confidence to wear it. I don't really care for tight clothing unless the girl has a nice shape so that the tightness emphasises the curves. Just wear what you enjoy wearing and you'll attract the right guy. Remember to respect yourself though.

• Long sleeved shirts and jeans or yoga pants.

• I like when girls wear jeans that aren't too loose, with vans or converse shoes, nice shirts, some jewellery (bracelet, necklace, earrings) and have their hair down. Really attentive in my opinion (;

• this type of dress
    ko-te.com/.../shorts-girls.jpg

• I really do not like high heels at all but keep and edge for him waiting though

• Anything that shows off your legs and feet

• A girl with big boobs with no bra and clothing that shows cleavage.

• Skirts are good. Also no showing your bras. I don't want to see those.

What Girls Said 0