What does it mean when a girl says you like her dad?

I met this girl in the beginning of the year and we have been going out to diner and movies etc since then!! She often tells me I'm just like her dad or does stuff like him for example order the same drinks as her dad would when we go out! She was sick and I took her medicine because she wouldn't go to the doctor and she told me you just like my dad! I know her and her dad are extremely close and she adores him so I would just like to know if this is good or bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls take their dads as guy role models in their life, at least the good and responsible dads. They'd usually find guys as good as their dads, if that makes any sense to you. It means she adores you and if she constantly tells you that you're like her dad as you claim so often, you're in luck, buddy.

What Girls Said 1

• its a good sign... normally girls are more likely to marry guys who are like their dads... cool

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you shouldn't have any issues getting her to call you daddy in the bedroom...

And in reference to your question, it's a good thing.