Is it wrong to have sex out of relationship?

I had a sexual relationship with this guy which i know is totally wrong because of my age. His is not into relationships and honestly I'm not either. Now he's texting me again asking me to come back together (you know in a sexual way). The sex was good and i want it but I know it's totally wrong. I don't want to embarass my family. Would that be wrong even though we really want each other? We are just not the relationship type.
by the way im 17 he's 19

• Yes it's wrong
  • Nope it's fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you feel is right. Tbh I wouldn't put myself in that position. After all he is just using you. He really doesn't care about you. If you have any respect for yourself you would stop what you are doing and find someone who will appreciate everything about you. Don't just give it up like that. He really won't respect you for this or your family hun :(

• You are so right..
      I can totally find someone who really cares about me.
      Thanks :)

What Guys Said 4

• The real question is not whether what society thinks of it, but what you feel about knowing that you're having sex with someone you aren't deeply invested in.

• Wrong in a Biblical moral sense, yes.

But as a free human being you can do whatever you want, within the law. So if you what to, you can do it, what is the problem?

• yes absolutly :)

• ─░ts fine he can be your fuckbuddy

What Girls Said 3

• My advice would be to do what makes you happy... BUT... use protection every time - what's worse than embarrassing your folks from sleeping around? Getting knocked up by some guy you don't even go out with, so yeah, no excuses on that one. The other thing I would advise is to just keep it quiet, people only judge you on what you know, so if you don't let them know you're having casual, no-strings sex then no one can judge you for it. I got away with not having a reputation when I was younger, despite being promiscuous, by making sure the guys I was seeing could keep their mouths shut :)

• I can have sex with somebody without thinking on relationships. As long as both of you feel good there isn't a problem.

But in what way could your family get embarassed?

• maybe they find out but even if they don't i will feel guilty. My mom has taught me to respect myself but i'm very bad at making decisions.

• If the sex is good, why let go?