Wearing speedos, do girls judge?

I have to wear speedos for swimming and i know most girls find speedos disgusting but i wanna know, do they like judge? do they even notice a guys bulge at all or do they not even look? if a guy had a small bulge would you notice or giggle about it with your friends?

Updates:
anybody?
thanks

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. I see nothing wrong or disgusting with a guy wearing speedos. It's normal for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But do you really notice if a guy has a small bulge? Do girls even look at that or not really

• I don't know about other girls, but I don't notice.

What Girls Said 3

• Well considering the latest fashion in Rio is the penekini, I think speedos are still modest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love swimmers. They always wear speedos, it's not weird at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • :D ok

• Show All
    • Well, that's my opinion.

• thanks

• Wear them with confidence. a lot of girls would maybe peek but as long as you're confident in what you're wearing and about your bulge there should be no giggles

0|0
    0|0
    • thats the prob, I'm not confident about wearing them at all lol... just act as if? thats the motto right

• Yes, just act as if!

What Guys Said 3

• I wear speedos to the pool and beach cause I'm training for a triathlon and never had anyone make a negative comment, most girls seem to co. plimrnt me on them. I am very fit and can pull them off, maybe that's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • most girls say they don't judge.
    most girls judge anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't judge or care. I'm around it so often so it's pretty desensitized for me :P

• i said MOST lol i wasn't saying every girl does. i know some do not judge so thats why i said some :)

• I wear this too. I practically don't care

0|0
    0|0